Faculty & Staff Housing
Neighborhood Homeownership Program
The USC Neighborhood Homeownership Program provides benefits-eligible employees with monthly payments totaling a maximum of $50,000 or 20% of the home's purchase price (whichever is less) over a seven year period. Qualifying single-family homes need to be within the program areas around University Park Campus and Health Sciences Campus and must be the employee’s primary residence.
Faculty & Staff Housing Program
The USC Faculty & Staff Housing Program supports the recruitment of selected faculty & executive staff by assisting in the purchase or rental of a single-family residence for personal use in the Los Angeles area. Assistance to eligible employees may come in different forms: one-time subsidy towards a down-payment or closing cost, monthly mortgage or rental subsidies, short term loans or shared appreciation loans.
The Real Estate & Asset Management Department provides some housing for incoming faculty or staff. The McCulloch Townhomes provide a safe and comfortable environment very close to campus. These units are offered on a first-come, first-served basis to new employees to help them adjust to the price of living in Los Angeles, and to encourage USC’s transition to a residential campus.
Relocation Assistance Program
The Real Estate & Asset Management Department provides relocation assistance to support the recruitment and retention of faculty & staff. The Relocation Assistance Program works to ease the transition of moving to a new community by providing essential support to new faculty, staff and their families. The program assists with:
- Assessing relocation needs and expectations
- Providing guided overviews of cities and neighborhoods
- Descriptions of nearby communities and housing options
- Referrals to local agents, owners, and various vendors to facilitate the relocation.
Employees seeking relocation assistance should contact Kathy Logan (213) 821-2829, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Center for Work & Family Life provides a guided overview of faculty recruitment & relocation.
You can find the Relocation Policy here.
Incoming faculty can explore the Faculty Portal's Essential Guides, which provide in-depth details on the university's academic policies, including recruitment and relocation.
Real Estate Available for Lease or Sale
Below is a list of properties that have been submitted to the Department by individuals who wish to rent or sell their properties to USC faculty or staff.
Real Estate & Asset Management provides this list as a service to faculty & staff that are interested in renting or owning in the areas around USC University Park Campus and USC Health Sciences Campus. The Department makes no representations about the landlord, seller, their terms, property condition, nor does it guarantee the availability or accuracy of the listed properties. The Department does not guarantee that any of the listed properties qualify for any housing assistance program that the university offers. All applicants must follow the required steps to be eligible for any university housing assistance program.
If you would like your property listed, please click here.
Click here to view a listing of real estate available for lease or sale
Office Address & Phone
- University of Southern California
- Real Estate & Asset Management
- 3335 S. Figueroa St, UGW-110 Los Angeles, CA 90089-7271
- Phone: (213)821-3070
- Fax: (213)821-3073
- Kristina Raspe
- Vice President (213)821-3070, email@example.com
- Brian League
- Executive Director, Real Estate Development (213)740-5467, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Melissa Schild
- Development Manager (213) 821-2256, email@example.com
- Mike Mostowitz
- Development Manager (213) 821-2831, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Peter Songster
- Development Manager (213) 821-3070, email@example.com
- Nate Arnold
- Construction Project Manager (213) 821-4599, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lisa Rediger
- Employee Housing Administrator (213) 740-7066, email@example.com
- David Aghaei
- Assistant Director of Acquisitions & Gifts (213) 821-6312, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cindy Wright
- Executive Assistant (213)740-8221, email@example.com
- Anita Loera
- Administrative Assistant (213)821-3070, firstname.lastname@example.org
University Village Office
- Dee Jackson
- Associate Director/Property Manager/Tax Administrator (213)740-4895, email@example.com
- Jose Ramirez
- Facilities Manager (213)821-3006, firstname.lastname@example.org